Authenex A-Key 3802 / 3812 Keypad
|A-Key 3800 Series|
|Authenex A-Key 3802 OTP NFC Keypad||#AUTHENEX-A-KEY
Call for Pricing!
|Authenex A-Key 3812 OTP NFC Keypad||#AUTHENEX-A-KEY
Call for Pricing!
Dot Matrix LCD Event/Time based Keypad with OTP NFC, C/R, Sign Transaction
- OATH Event-based/Time-based OTP (compliant with HOTP/TOTP specifications)
- Strong two factor authenticator
- PIN code protected. That brings peace of mind against loss or theft because if you lose your token no one can use it
- PIN length can be customized for 6 or 8 digits
- OTP length can be customized for 6 or 8 digits
- For the V3812 Time-based OTP, time interval can be customized for 30 or 60 seconds, or any other interval
- Self-Destruction feature. If the token is physically attacked (tampered) it will become completely unusable by erasing all internal data including firmware
- OTP is sent directly to your NFC-enabled device; no typing is required
- Online Transaction Signing feature. Empowers users with a cost effective and simplified approach for conducting online transactions. Taking into consideration transaction information such as to/from accounts, amount, date, transaction number, etc., a unique digital signature is created for each transaction
- Text messages are displayed in the LCD to indicate the token status and error conditions. For example, when the token is performing the Challenge / Response authentication with the target website the token LCD will display "VALIDATING WEB SITE"
- Token Lock feature. If anyone tries to enter the PIN and fails a defined number of times, the token will lock and become unusable until it gets unlocked by an authorized user
- Remote Unlocking feature. If token gets locked then user can request an unlocking code which is generated by the token management server and delivered in real time through SMS/SMTP
- Dot matrix LCD; allows to display characters in alphabets other than English
- LCD text can be customized to order
- Battery life up to five (5) years
- Tamper proof
- CE and FCC Certified