Authenex A-Key 3605 / 3615 Keypad
Convenient One-Time Password Authentication
|A-Key 3600 Series|
|Authenex A-Key 3605 OTP Keypad||#AUTHENEX-A-KEY
Call for Pricing!
|Authenex A-Key 3615 OTP Keypad||#AUTHENEX-A-KEY
Call for Pricing!
Event/Time based Keypad with OTP, C/R
- OATH event based standard (compliant with HOTP and OCRA algorithms)
- Strong two factor authenticator
- OTP length can be customized for 6 or 8 digits
- PIN code protected. That brings peace of mind against loss or theft because if you lose your token no one can use it
- PIN length can be customized for 6 or 8 digits
- Two additional security features against unauthorized access are included. One is the Token Lock feature, in which if anyone tries to enter the PIN and fails a defined number of times, the token will lock and become unusable until it gets unlocked by an authorized user. The second one is the PIN Input Delay, which gives additional time to user to remember his PIN after he has tried several times and failed. For example, after three failed PIN attempts, the token will wait 5 minutes before allowing user to try again
- Remote Unlocking feature. If token gets locked then user can request an unlocking code, and once a manager or supervisor approves it, a token management server creates an unlocking code and delivers it in real time through SMS/SMTP
- Challenge/Response feature. For additional security, the A-Key 3605 includes a challenge/response feature which is fully compliant with the OATH Challenge Response Algorithm (OCRA) specification. During the authentication process a Challenge is received from the authentication server. User presses a token function button, inputs the challenge, and the token generates a Response and displays it in the LCD screen. User inputs this dynamic OTP to complete the strong authentication
- Battery life up to five (5) years
- Tamper proof
- Water proof
- CE and FCC Certified
View other Authenex A-Key Tokens..